Dear european gun owners, the things are getting really serious now. The European Commission is planing to restrict private gun ownership for law abiding citizens in the european union. The commission says, that private gun ownership is related to gun crimes, but we all know: That is not true. Gun crimes are related to guns owned by criminals and criminal gun ownership is already forbidden all over the european union. Not a single life will be safed by more restrictive gun laws. Stricter gun laws will cut down civil liberties of law abiding citizens. We can’t let that happen. Please, do not stand still. Write a letter to the European Commission and tell them the uncomfortable truths. Query for answers that are based on facts and not on guesses. You will find all the information you need to do so in video description below. And on one last word:
Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. – Perikles
To Contact the European Commission, DG Home Affairs (Commissioner Cecilia Malmström), write to:
EUROPEAN COMMISSION DG Home Affairs B-1049 BRUSSELS BELGIUM
Or directly to the EU commissioner:
Commissioner Cecilia Malmström EUROPEAN COMMISSION B–1049 BRUSSELS BELGIUM
Do you want to read more?
Read the documents released by European Commission.
- Press release of the EU Commission 31st October 2013
- The full document about firearms in the European Union
Other europeans opinions on this topic
- Swedish Shooting Federation (Sweden, translate)
- Article in SvD (Sweden, translate)
- Critic of the BASC (Great Brittan)
- German Hunting Federation (Germany, translate)
- Forum Gunrights (Germany, translate)
- Deutscher Schützenbund (Germany, translate)
- Katja Triebel (a well known arms dealer and gun rights activist in Germany, translate)
- Critic of the FACE (European Hunting Federation)
- Critic from Austria (Querschuesse.at, )
- LEX from Czech Republic (Association for gun ownership, translate)
Hint: You can use the Google translator to translate the pages into you own language. Klick on “translate”.